This guide is an introduction to TIBCO StreamBase® and TIBCO® Live Datamart. If you have installed StreamBase software and are using StreamBase Studio for the first time, this is the best place to start.
Click thebutton at the top or bottom of each page to step through this guide. For maximum benefit, follow the tutorial topics in sequence. Of course, feel free to back up using the button to review an earlier topic.
- TIBCO StreamBase Introduction
- About TIBCO StreamBase Studio
- What Goes Where in Project Folders
- Creating a New Studio Project
- Creating a Simple EventFlow Module
- Running Your Module
- Testing Your Module
- Additional StreamBase Features
- StreamBase Configuration Files
- Using External JAR Files
- Extending StreamBase
- StreamBase Runtime Introduction
- Deploying EventFlow Fragments
- The Client API Listening Ports