This section provides tutorials for creating and running containers in StreamBase Studio and deploying built images to Docker Desktop. StreamBase Applications encapsulated in containers can be integrated into Kubernetes, with or without Helm control, and can by uploaded to an Image Registry, for example Docker Hub, or to a site-specific image registry.
You can go through tutorial steps for EventFlow or LiveView fragments or both, in either order.
- Supported Cloud Environments
- EventFlow: Creating Docker Images
- EventFlow: Run and Manage with Docker Commands
- EventFlow: Communication with Containerized Apps
- LiveView: Creating Docker Images
- LiveView: Run and Manage with Docker Commands
- LiveView: Browser View of Containerized Apps
- Configuring Dockerfiles and Networks
- Docker Samples on GitHub
- Studio Support for Kubernetes and Helm
- Kubernetes EventFlow