TIBCO LiveView is the live business intelligence component of TIBCO® Streaming. LiveView allows real-time streaming data to be hosted on LiveView Server. This server consumes data from streaming real-time data sources, creates an in-memory data warehouse, and provides push-based query results and alerts to end users.
This guide introduces LiveView. It starts from a high-level overview of its component parts, then discusses some of LiveView's important features.
- Getting Started with LiveView Server
- LiveView Explained
- LiveView Data Tables
- LiveView Configuration File Types
- LiveView Configuration File Reference
- Forms-Based Configuration File Editor
- Text-Based XML Configuration File Editor
- Using LiveView Clients
- Configuring LiveView to Use LiveView Web
- Connecting with LiveView Desktop