This page provides links to reference descriptions for the legacy Spotfire Streaming command line tools.
In addition to these pages, you can also review the manual page for each command by entering
man at the shell prompt.
- jsbadmin — Starts the StreamBase Administration Client, Java implementation
- jsbc — starts the StreamBase Client, Java implementation
- lv-client — A client for querying a LiveView Server from the system command prompt.
- lv-server — legacy command to run the LiveView server
- lv-util — Generates interfaces for EventFlow applications.
- sbadmin — starts the StreamBase Administration Client
- sbc — starts the StreamBase client to send commands to a running server
- sbcipher — enciphers text or generates cipher keys for use in StreamBase configuration files
- sb-config — a tool to set StreamBase working environment and to set client API development flags
- sbd — legacy command to run the StreamBase event processing server
- sbfeedsim — starts the StreamBase Feed Simulator.
- sbmanager — Starts the StreamBase Manager
- sbprofile — Runs the StreamBase profiler to produce formatted statistics about operators and queues in a running server.
- sbrecord — Records data enqueued onto all Input Streams
- sbstudio — starts StreamBase Studio
- sburi — Describes the StreamBase URI format and its shortcut forms.